- June 7, 2022
- Posted by: andorrasolutions
- Categories: News Andorra, Noticias Andorra
The legal department of Abast Global launches a new service of tax and legal advice on Blockchain projects for its clients in Andorra: Innovation & Blockchain. In this way, Abast Global – Andorra Solutions becomes the first in Andorra to offer comprehensive advice on disruptive technologies and DLT ecosystems.
It is a fact that businesses based on disruptive technology are becoming more and more common and are expected to undergo constant changes in the coming years. For this reason, it is essential to have a consultancy on your side that is able to understand the technical fundamentals and current business models in depth. In this way, they can offer solutions in line with the new needs of companies. Being able to offer your clients legal and fiscal solutions that are adapted to each project, in each jurisdiction, is fundamental.
Innovation & Blockchain offers its clients, among others, the following services:
- Guidance and management in tokenization projects, obtaining financing (ICO’s – Initial Coin Offering and IDO’s – Initial DEX Offering) and promotion and marketing of NFT – Non-Fungible Token.
- Consultancy and legal advice in relation to the legal implications in tax, corporate, regulatory or AML (Anti-Money Laundering) matters.
- Advice to clients from other departments of the firm (taxation of crypto-assets, accounting of crypto-asset transactions, among others).
- Planning of corporate structures and execution of corporate operations of emerging companies and start-ups.
- Management and implementation of digitalization projects in public administrations.
The heads of Innovation & Blockchain are the senior legal consultant in Andorra, lawyer Xavier Vilanova, and Sergi Andrés, lawyer in Spain, who recently joined the team. Their experience includes technological projects and business models based on blockchain and web3 technology, as well as the preparation of AML fund traceability reports. In addition, the firm’s tax department, the assistance of David Tornil for regulatory matters and managing partner Marc Urgell complement the Innovation & Blockchain team.
It should be noted that Abast Global currently has the first corporate Wallet in the Principality of Andorra. Customers wishing to pay for the services offered by the Abast Global – Andorra Solutions platform in cryptocurrencies will be able to do so without any problems.
Cryptocurrency payments will be made through a stablecoin, in USDT tokens, which offer the highest standards of guarantee and market capitalisation. And the Blockchain selected, both for the deposit and for the transfer of tokens, is the Binance Smart Chain (BEP 20), due to its speed, security and low gas commissions.