1. – Credits
This document was created using a template from Abast Global (https://www.abastglobal.com/politica-privacidad/) and modified by Andorra Solutions (www.andorra-solutions.com).
2. – Responsible for the data
- Identity: WEBSEEK LLC (from now on, “ANDORRA SOLUTIONS”)
- Registered office: Av. Princep Benlloch 26-30, 2, AD500 Andorra la Vella
- Email address: email@example.com
- Telephone number: +376 866 770
3. – Categories of data to be processed
- First and last name.
- E-mail address, personal and/or professional.
- Telephone number(s), personal and/or professional.
- Address, personal and/or professional.
- Company and position within the organization.
- Passport/ID card or residence permits.
- Academic and professional history data.
- Bank details, where applicable.
- Any other information you provide through the free-text fields included in the enabled forms.
4. – Purpose of data use
A. The personal data of our clients will be processed for the development and execution of the requested and/or contracted services, including:
- Properly prepare the requested service proposal.
- Manage the contracting of the requested services and the corresponding invoicing.
- Maintain contact to collect information or provide information about contracted services and / or changes in it.
- To comply with the contractual and commercial obligations assumed and any legal obligations that must be met by ANDORRA SOLUTIONS.
- To know the rate of satisfaction with the services received.
- Send electronic communications in relation to activities, news, events and updates.
B. In regard to contact requests, the data will be processed in order to provide adequate management and attention to the request in accordance with its nature.
C. The data will also be processed for marketing purposes if the necessary consent is expressly given. This purpose includes sending periodic electronic communications regarding information, activities, updates, events and news related to the sector in general that may be of interest to Users and provided that they do not express their desire to stop receiving them.
D. When the web portal is accessed, user data is processed in order to draw up statistical reports and anonymous profiles regarding access habits and the activity carried out by users while browsing.
5. – Legitimacy for data processing
The legitimacy with regard to the relative processing of the development and execution of the services requested and/or contracted has its origin in the contractual relationship between the parties. All other processing refers to the consent given and the legitimate interest in maintaining the existing relationship.
6. – Keeping of data by ANDORRA SOLUTIONS
The personal data, object of treatment by ANDORRA SOLUTIONS, will be treated as long as it is necessary for the purpose that they were collected or the relationship between the parties continues and as long as the owner of the data does not manifest his opposition or revokes the consent given. Once this period has expired, and only in the event that it is necessary in accordance with current regulations, the data will be kept duly blocked for the legally established periods of time.
Further information can be requested at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. – Your rights as a User when providing your personal data
Users may exercise the following rights:
- Access to the personal data being processed and the details of these processing operations.
- Rectification of data that is inaccurate.
- Deletion, in the cases provided for by the regulations.
- Limitation of your data in the cases determined by the law.
- Request the portability of your data when the processing is automated and finds its legal basis in a contractual relationship or in consent.
- Oppose processing in those cases permitted by law.
- Revoke, at any time, the consent given.
You may exercise the rights referred to above, under the terms and conditions provided for in current legislation, at the registered office of ANDORRA SOLUTIONS or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.