Andorra next to Monaco has the lowest crime rate in Europe. A sophisticated healthcare system together with clean mountain air make it the ideal place for your retirement base. Many retired executives choose Andorra as it offers a series of important advantages.
If you are interested in retirement in Andorra we may assist you with our customized solution for passive residents through investment in Andorra. The passive residency program in Andorra is very popular among retirees and high net worth individuals that no longer actively work.
Our immigration specialists will consult you on the best possible procedure to request passive residency in Andorra and arrange for the following relocation. The Andorran immigration has specific categories for passive residents and it is important to analyze which is the best solution for you.
Our services include the entire process with immigration authorities, banks, insurances and the local municipality to get you relocated and properly registered in your new home in Andorra.
- Crime is nearly nonexistent in Andorra
- Excellent healthcare institutions and hospitals
- Very affordable private insurance plans
- 5-10% income tax on qualified income / investment returns
- No succession / inheritance tax nor wealth tax in Andorra
- Possibility to receive your private or public pension with tax advantages (subject to provisions of a double tax agreement)
- Qualified capital gains from publicly traded companies are tax-exempted
- Spend a minimum of 90 days per year in Andorra
- Leave a non-interest-bearing deposit / bond of 50.000 EUR with the Andorran government
- Make an investment of 350.000 EUR (plus the 50.000 EUR deposit) into Andorran assets
- Show proof of sufficient funds to cover your / your family’s living expenses
- Be sufficiently insured depending in terms of health, accident coverage
- Have clean criminal / police records from your country of birth / current residence
Would you like to protect your assets while at the same time living in a country that provides you with optimal taxation and living standards?
Are you a trader working from your home or travelling between different locations ? Do you manage your own wealth and invest into equity or commodities ?